Electrical Installation Condition Reports
All of our electrical inspection and testing is carried out by fully qualified electricians and in accordance with NICEIC and the 17th Edition regulations Wiring Regulations’, and therefore comply with the ‘Electricity at Work Regulations (EaWR) 1989′.
Whether providing site surveys, technical advice, producing fixed wiring drawings or undertaking extensive testing programs. Stewart Rawson Electrical is committed to providing expert advice and guidance on electrical safety matters.
- Periodic Electrical Testing BS 7671
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Emergency Lighting Testing BS 5266
- Thermal Imagery Surveying
- Smoke, fire and intruder alarm systems (including CCTV
- Door entry systems
- Landlord safety checks and certification
- Fault finding
- Computer networking and BT points and extensions
- Emergency callouts